Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Week 9: EOC Creative Content

-->
For the creative content of my final project I am going to be doing a photograph. I am creating a campaign for a clothing brand, so I want to showcase the clothes in the best way possible. I am thinking of doing a campaign that will be a sort of series, the company doesn’t just sell boys or girls clothes they sell both and I want to make sure that I don’t imply that its just one or the other. Hence the reason behind the two different ads. One with a girl and one with a boy.  The little girl could be having a tea party or a picnic outside, the boy could be getting into the dirt or catching bugs. Either way each gender will be displaying what they do best, girls are little princesses and boys are noise with dirt on it. They will both be posed perfectly for adding copy she will be to either the left or the right, or the top or bottom of the composition. Leaving a lot of negative space is perfect for throwing in that slogan or the icon of the company.  I want to use a good contrast of color and I don’t want the colors to be very vibrant I want everything to look a little vintage maybe even a very contrasted black and white with a touch of grain added to get that old time feel. I want everyone to be able to connect with this ad. The older people like the parents will feel connected because they wore these clothes when they were young, the kids will feel connected because the kids pictured do the same things they do at their age. The target market is moms, so the photo should reach out and grab their attention. That is what I intend to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment