Thursday, June 6, 2013

Week 10 EOC: What I will do to get my project noticed.


For final project I am willing to go to great lengths to get it noticed. If this were going to be a real advertisement, I would be putting the ad everywhere. It will go on Buses, billboards, and benches. It will be everywhere. I want to make sure everyone around knows that oshkosh is the best around. I want my product to be seen as I see it, the best. People will notice it and they will start buying and then they will tell their friends. You can do promotions like if you spend so much money you get a free outfit or a free bag, gift cards etc. It gets people in your store and once they get in there they will realize how much they love the product and will be convinced to buy more. I am confident in this product and the success it will have in its future. I want this product to succeed and I want to be the person behind the success of this product to be me. This advertisement will get noticed because I am willing to do all it takes to get it noticed and get the knowledge out there that I can to make it what its worth. This ad represents my company and who I am working for. This will hopefully bring other companies to my business, and we can together make other companies as successful as they can be. I will not stop at half way I will take them all the way and they will get as much as they can from me, and I will still not stop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment