Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Week 11: Final Evaluation

The experience I have had in this classroom has been one of a kind. The teacher has an obvious passion for what he is sharing with us. That makes things easier as a student because I am learning genuine information. I have gained a larger knowledge for the world of advertising and it makes me even more interested to learn more. I like the use of blogs and twitter for the homework, it makes things easier for me to get them done. I don’t always have time to get them done during the day and it makes it easier to do it at night.  This is a field that I have always been interested in and now I am even more so.  I think that I am doing fairly well in this class, I have not been here every week due to personal reasons and I think that has reflected some in my final grade. I feel that I deserve an A for all the work that I have put into everything I have done for this class. I am also taking into consideration the days I have missed I think a B would suffice. However, taking into consideration that I misunderstood the instructions for the final project in the part of the quotations that come from the book I feel that I deserve a low C. I take complete responsibility for my actions and what I did and I definitely expect that to reflect in my final grade. I expect everything to be fairly graded and would not expect anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment